Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Jess came!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I absolutly love her!She is beautiful!I can't post pics because I can't find the cord to my camera!But when I do I will make an album!

  2. #2
    emmaashley2
    Guest emmaashley2's Avatar
    I'm glad you like Jess, you seem really exited she came, Have fun with her!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Avione's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2005
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad to hear that you like your new doll. [img]smile.gif[/img] I hope she's wonderful!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm so jelous! Have fun with your new doll and post pics when you can!

  5. #5
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on your Jess. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of pictures [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congradulations!! you are so lucky [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Wink

    Cool! Mine comes this Monday and the girls are soooooo excited. Amanda is kind of huffy again, but I will deal with her. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 06, 2006 01:19 PM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats on Jess!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations! Enjoy Jess! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •